Under the supervision of the Customer Experience Director, the successful candidate has an innate sense of hospitality and aims to excel in order to make the guests’ experience unforgettable. His career in the field has equipped him to provide his team with the support and support they need to carry out their work. Organized and with excellent sense of priorities, the front desk supervisor is actively involved in the smooth running of operations. Friendly and professional, he has an open and empathic attitude toward customers and promotes effective communication with the internal and external services of the establishment.
Essential functions of the job:
• Support the Reception Manager in the management of the department and ensure the smooth running of operations during the absence of it;
• Apply and enforce policies and procedures related to hospitality and, more generally, the business;
• Ensuring guest satisfaction during and after the service and handling complaints, if applicable;
• Warmly welcome guests during arrivals and departures;
• Collect the administrative aspect and the arrivals and departures service component;
• Take phone calls and route them;
• Advise and guide clients in terms of concierge services to maximize their Montreal experience;
• Ensure the cleanliness of public places;
• Facilitate communication between different shifts;
• Observe recurring issues and suggest areas for improvement;
• Ensure the confidentiality of the guests.
Qualifications and skills required: